CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 21, 2011

It Flies By...

The weekend that is: why doesn't seem to go by so fast!

A little update on what has been going on: I made it through the weekend. Patrick went to the coast so he could see his family, play golf with his dad, and especially see his Maw-Maw. I am glad that he got to go, but I sure did miss him. I had to work on Saturday. The event went really well, however, there weren't as many people there as we thought. 

I enjoyed a little down time. I missed being with Patrick and his family, but I'll admit sometimes a little quiet time is not bad. However, I was very glad to see him. My parents were out of town as well, so I took advantage of the down time. 

In other news, Amy's due date is Thursday... so that means that we are getting closer to meeting little man. I am not sure why I call him that, but I am sure there will be plenty of nicknames that we come up for him. I also like to call him sweet man. We are so excited to meet him. I can't wait to see who he looks like, and to watch him develop his personality. I know Adam and Amy are ready for him to be here. Praying for them as they begin this journey. 

Not too much else is going on here.. However, have I mentioned that I need a vacation! Yes, in the worst of ways. I think that I will get one soon though. I am looking forward to taking some time off to spend in Starkville with Adam, Amy, Cameron, and Albe. It will be so fun. I can hardly wait!!!! 

Hope you all have a good week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment