CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 14, 2011

StarkVegas

This past weekend Lori and I traveled to Starkville to see Adam, Amy, and of course Albe. I would say we kind of hoped Cameron would come while were there, but we also know that it is good for him to stay in a little bit longer. I am happy to report that Adam and Amy are officially ready for little man. Their house looks like it is ready for a baby. I am so excited for them. Now, they are just waiting, as we all are. This might be one of the hardest parts. Amy is just precious pregnant, however, I know she is looking forward to meeting her son and letting her body recover. I am sure all you moms can say an Amen to that! I am so proud of Adam and Amy. They have prepared and prayed over Cameron, and any day now they will meet him. Such a wonderful and exciting time. It was really great not to have any plans, but just to sit around and talk with them. I miss them already, and can't wait to be on my way back to my meet my nephew!

I also want to ask you to pray for Amy's papaw. Will you pray for wisdom, peace, and comfort. I know her, as well as her family would appreciate your prayers. And I also ask that for Patrick's Maw-Maw. We learned recently that she is not doing good, and they are in the process of trying to get everything worked out. As I am sure you can tell, I strongly believe in the power of prayer.

Well, work is keeping both Patrick and I busy lately. It's a busy time of the year. However, he finally convinced me to watch LOST.. and I have to admit I am totally addicted. We are almost through season 2. I can't wait to see what happens.

Hope you all have a great week!

And for your viewing pleasure: Here is a picture of Rotten Albe! He is so funny, in this picture he was begging for a walk!

1 comment:

  1. So thankful for you and y'alls visit. Albe LOVES his aunts and can't wait for you to return to take him on another walk.

    ReplyDelete