CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 18, 2011

The Week in Review

I am thankful that the weekend is here. It has been a week though.. I had a program everyday this week except for today, and it was spent catching up on everything. Tuesday I was on the coast, and then spent the night and worked down there on Wednesday. And the real joy is I get to work tomorrow.

It's also been a hard week with the passing of Amy's grandfather. My heart just hurts for her and the Wade family. However, Papaw is in a much better place now. He is not suffering, and is rejoicing with the Lord. For that, we are thankful. I am praying for comfort and peace for the entire Wade family. I hope they feel His presence like never before.

And it looks like Cameron is getting ready to make his arrival. Nothing official yet, but it seems he is getting ready to come. We are so excited to meet him, but are hoping he can wait until after the funeral tomorrow. But, we know the Lord has a plan. However, I really hope that I can be there. I want to be there more than anything. I know that Adam and Amy understand, but you know me, I just want to help take care of everyone. I have a program on Monday, so a lot will just depend on what happens. I know it will workout. I just want to be there so bad! Say a prayer for them. The journey of parenthood is quickly approaching! Cant wait to meet you Cameron Charles. My heart is already filled with so much love for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment