CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 11, 2011

Hey Jude!

Yesterday, I was able to go visit Jude Wallace. He is such a doll. Jessi and Jonathan welcomed sweet Jude into the world almost 6 weeks ago. I had been meaning for a few weeks to go by and see them. When I had the opportunity yesterday I jumped on it. Jessi looked great, and she is such a wonderful mom. Sweet Jude was so chill. He is one blessed little boy. I just loved watching him look around, and loving on him. Although, the puppies really enjoyed me being there as well. They were so funny! Seeing Jude makes me even more excited for little Cameron to get here. I CANNOT wait to love on him. And yes, ya'll will probably get tired of me talking about my nephew before he is even born! Oh well, what can I say... I'm a proud aunt!


Here is a picture of sweet Jude. Don't you want to just eat him up?



No comments:

Post a Comment