CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Want a Cookie?

Well, actually I would LOVE a cookie. For anyone who really knows me, knows that I have two real weaknesses. Cookies and Potatoes. I know what a combination. I just love these two food groups. Especially cookies.. sugar is my favorite, but I love a warm, chocolate chip cookie any day, along with macadamia nut, and peanut butter just to name a few.. Oh the love of cookies. However, I have chosen to give up cookies for Lent. It NO where near compares to the sacrifice that Jesus made to save our sins, but I hope that every time I want to have a cookie, I will remember that sacrifice. I know that I will be tempted, but I hope my desire to make a sacrifice will out weight my want for a cookie. So, for 40 days I will not eat one cookie!!!! I hope not anyway. I write it on the blog because I know some of you might ask me about it. The more accountability the better. I am thankful for this time of a year. A time that leads to Easter: to celebrate and remember the grace and mercy of our Savior.

In other news, me and the sis have a fun adventure planned for the weekend! I am ready for the weekend to be here! It's been a long week already.

And as always looking forward to the arrival of my first nephew! Can you tell I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment