CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Highs and Lows

Yes, I know it has been awhile. It was not my intention to go this long without posting. There is so much to share, but life has been so hectic I have not had an opportunity to put all my thoughts down.

Life has for sure been crazy for us.. both good and bad. We have experienced both life and death. So a sneak preview of what is to come: I am an aunt! My sweet nephew was born on March 22nd. We also lost my sweet great aunt Geet, and Patrick's sweet Maw-Maw. We have been through the highs and lows of life. However, we grow stronger, and stand beside each other through it all.

I can't wait to share with you Patrick's reactions on becoming an Uncle, it was priceless.

In other news, Patrick and I have started a diet... yes, hardcore. Hoping we will actually stick to it!

Be back soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment