CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 22, 2011

The Most Precious Sight

Sweet Boy

Last week, I was able to go and spend a few days in Starkville. I had the most wonderful time loving on little man, and visiting with Adam and Amy. It was also a nice break away from life in Hattiesburg, although I did miss my husband very much.

Cameron has such a sweet, strong-willed personality. He is usually pretty happy unless he is dirty, hungry, or his little tummy is hurting. But, who can blame him. I think we all feel that way.

It was my pleasure to get up really early and love on him while his parents got a little more sleep. My heart was filled with so much joy as I spent time with him. And I have said it before, but it was a beautiful sight watching Adam and Amy with their son. Their love for him is truly overflowing. It was really neat to see how protective Adam has become of his little family. There is not a thing he wouldn't do for his family.

It was also a nice treat to spend some quality time with Adam and Amy. For those of you who have forgotten, Amy and I go way back! Okay, well to my college days... There weren't too many days that I did not see her, so it was really nice to catch up with her. And of course Adam and I were able to spend time together when he was home from work.
Lori was able to come the weekend, and it was a surreal moment when Adam, Lori, and I were sitting in the living room with Cameron. Lori made the comment we were sitting there with Adam's son. My, where has the time gone.

I will leave your with some pictures from my time in Starkville. I cannot wait to go back!! I miss all of them so very much.

And today Cameron is 1 month old! Happy 1 month little man!!!!


He likes laying on his Einstein Mat


The only picture I took with him. He's a sweetie


Growing Boy


Starkville had a lot of bad weather while I was there. This is when we were in the bathroom. Albe checking on his brother who was not bothered by the storms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment