CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

It's the Post that Never Ends...

Well, if I still have any readers out there, I know it's been awhile. Life has been a little crazy, and the blog took the backseat. However, I do want to remember all the things that have been going on this summer. When I started this post, I thought I would write about everything that has been going on in one post. But, that might take a long time, and you  might get tired of reading. So, this could be the post that never ends, but I'll spare you and break them up. I have been told on more than one occasion that I need to update the blog. I really will try and be better. My goal is once a week, and I'll be happy with every two weeks. We will see where this takes us.

So, what has been going on in the Lowery household since I last posted.. A LOT.. it has not been a dull summer. This is what you have to look forward to: CT's and Kara's wedding, becoming homeowners, going on a cruise, and visiting the cutest little boy ever, my nephew.

Let's start with Patrick's best friend wedding... Actually they have become my best friends too. The weekend of June 10th we went to the coast for CT's and Kara's wedding. The rehearsal was lovely, we talked with old friends, and met new ones. The wedding was gorgeous. Kara was beautiful, and CT was so excited to be marrying Kara. We had a great time at the reception. It was night of eating, dancing, and mingling with friends. We really did have a wonderful time. We are so excited that Kara and CT are married. We cannot wait to go spend a weekend with them in Birmingham. Patrick is having withdrawals from his best friend. Hoping to make this happen soon. We wish CT and Kara many years of happiness. We love you guys!!!

A few pictures from the weekend:
Patrick and I before the wedding. An all time favorite picture.  
Us and CT before the wedding. Ready to see his bride.

The beautiful bride and groom!

All 4 of us at the reception. 


No comments:

Post a Comment