CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Best Friends

"One who finds a faithful friend, finds a treasure."

Back in August, Adam, Amy, and Cameron were in Hattiesburg for a visit. As always, it was nice to have them at "home." It was a treat while they were here to have Jonathan, Jessi, and Jude come over for some fellowship. Adam and Jonathan have been best friends for a long while, therefore Amy and Jessi became friends, and Patrick and I are actually live in the same neighborhood as Jonathan and Jessi, and they have been so sweet to us.. so you get the picture we are all friends.

Jude and Cameron got to "hangout" with each other. It was so cute watching them look at each other, and figure everything out. I am sure these two will be best friends as well, (they will if their parents have anyting to do with it). They are precious little boys who melt my heart. Hope you enjoy the pictures. They make me laugh!


Hey Guys!

Your arm is so good Jude.

I'm going to get your arm!

I love those fingers too!

I love how Jude is looking at Cameron. Jude is a good at sharing!

Best Friends!

A picture of me and little man!



No comments:

Post a Comment