CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Are YOU Ready for some Football?!?

Yes, it's that time of the year again and the Lowery household is excited. I grew up around sports my entire life, and when I say I bleed black and gold I am not exaggerating. It really is the truth. I always wondered if I would marry someone who loved USM as much as my family. Well, let me tell that you that I did. Patrick also bleeds black and gold. Any my favorite sport is starting FOOTBALL!!! I love college football, and USM has their first game this weekend. We are really looking forward to watching the Eagles play. We are hoping for a GREAT season. USM has been known to build you up, and then bring you down, but hopefully this will prove to be good year for them.



We are having our tailgating party at our house this weekend. The rest of the week will be spent getting ready for it. I have come to the conclusion that a perfectionist planning a party does not go together. I know I just have to let a lot of stuff go, and make the most of it. I just want to have plenty of food and room, and I want everyone to be happy. I hope all of those happen. (I'll give a report next week on how it went.)



Who are you cheering for this weekend? You can bet, we will be wearing the black and gold and cheering loud for those Eagles!


SOUTHERN MISS TO THE TOP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment