CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Pure Joy!

There is no other way to describe this bundle of love.
Our nephew, Sweet Cameron 

Sweet boy.
I love spending every moment with this little guy. He is such a joy and is growing way too fast. You might remember he was a little thing at birth, but he showed us... He is growing like a weed and melts my heart. I like to refer to him as my "chunk of love." He has the prettiest blue eyes, and the sweetest smile, and a laugh that is contagious. He is for sure pure joy.

Patrick and I got to go to Starkville at the end of the July to love on him. We love that both sets of his grandparents live in Hattiesburg because that means we get to see him too, but going to Starkville is ideal because we don't have to share with everyone. And you know when he is in town, everyone wants to get their hands on him. We had a great weekend loving on him and catching up with his parents. Which by the way, his parents are amazing. I am so proud of Adam and Amy, they are wonderful parents to little man. It is so neat watching their relationship grow with their son. I know God has great plans for Cameron, and I can't wait to see where life takes him.

Cameron is at such a fun age. He is nosey, let me tell you. He sees and hears everything. He always wants to know what is going on, and sleep is still not his best friend. Hopefully, one day soon he will learn how great sleep is. He started daycare this week. A bittersweet day for his parents, but we know he will do great and he will thrive in his environment. It's just an adjustment period right now. He is a happy baby, unless he is hungry or tired, and who can blame him. And he has started "talking" (baby talk that is). I think he really likes to hear himself. It is such sweet sounds. I am counting down the days until I get to love on those cheeks some more.

Cameron Charles I hope you know how much your aunt and uncle love you. We are so blessed to have you as a part of our lives. We know you will do great things, and love watching you grow. But, don't grow-up too fast. We love you little man.

And for your viewing pleasure, a few more pictures:


Can you see my hair? Compliments of Uncle Patrick.

Hey guys!

Those fingers are so good! I heard my aunt loved her fingers too!


No comments:

Post a Comment