CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Day for Dads!

Happy Father's Day to two wonderful dads. My daddy and my father-in-law.

I am so blessed by my wonderful daddy. He is so gentle and giving, and I am so thankful for him. He has always been there, and always provided for our family. He is a wonderful example of what a father should be like. I hope you have a great day daddy. Happy Father's day to you. I love you very much!

And I am doubly blessed by my father-in-law. He has loved me like his own daughter. And the bond he has with his sons is so warming to see. We love you very much, and hope you too have a great day!

And a special Happy 1st Father's dad to my brother. It's hard to believe you are a dad, but I am so proud of the one you have become. Cameron is so blessed to have such a loving father.

Hope all the dads out there have a great day.

Things are going well in the Lowery household. Just busy with work, and life. Looking forward to our cruise coming up soon! woohoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment