CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 10, 2011

A Belated Birthday and Anniversary

I never seem to be on time anymore... that is with my blog posts anyways. If you really know me, you know that I HATE to be late. I will try and be better.

But, I did want to say that my wonderful mother celebrated her birthday on Tuesday. Happy Birthday Mom! I hope that you had a great day. You deserve it. We are so blessed and thankful for you. We wish you many more wonderful birthdays!!!! We love you!

And, Adam and Amy celebrated their 3rd wedding anniversary. Doesn't seem like it's been three years, but what year this has been. I know it was extra special as they looked back on this year. Cameron is such a joy and a blessing to all of us. We wish you many more wonderful years together. We love ya'll too!!!

Well, things are still moving along for us on this journey. Life has been crazy, but I'm not sure we would have it any other way.

This weekend will be busy for sure. Patrick's best friend is getting married this weekend. And since Patrick and I have been together, I have gotten to know CT and Kara as well, and are so thankful for their friendship. We are so excited to see them get married on Saturday. We wish them all the years of happiness.  It's sure to be a great day!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment