CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 17, 2010

Over the River, and Through The Woods

Yes, it is time!!! Christmas travel is about to start! In just a few hours we will get to enjoy a nice two week break. Patrick and I are so thankful to have some time off, and to spend our FIRST Christmas together. We are headed to Jackson this weekend to spend some time with Lori, and to see her Christmas decorations. We will be back in town for a little while where we will go to our Sunday School Christmas party, then we will head to the coast. On Christmas Eve, we will head back to Hattiesburg to go to church and to celebrate Christmas with my family. Christmas Day will start early, so Patrick and I can spend some time together and to see what "Santa" left at our house. Then we will head over to my parent's to see what "Santa" left there. After that we will head to Birmingham! On the 28th we will have Christmas with my dad's family. Are you tired yet!?! It might be a little tiring, but it will be well worth it. On this first Christmas we will get to make our rounds to see everyone! We are really excited.

We are looking forward to seeing everyone. As I have said before, I love gift giving. If only I could give more, but I really enjoy seeing the joy on other people's faces. I can almost hardly stand it. We are missing a trip to the mountains with Patrick's family this year that we are a little sad about :-(... We just could not do it all, and at some point you have to make a choice. One of the hards parts of growing up.

In other news, Patrick and I are planning what we want to do for our first anniversary! I can't believe it is almost here. Crazy.. We are really excited about getting a way even if it is just for one night. It will be fun!

Hope everyone has a safe, healthy, wonderful Christmas and New Year!

I hope to be back with some updates along the way.. So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment