CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

Welcome 2011!!!

Patrick and I want to wish everyone a wonderful, safe, happy, healthy new year!!!!

We had a great 2010. It started with our wedding in January! What a way to start the year. It is hard to believe we will be celebrating our first anniversary soon.

Thankful for the year we have had. I am not one for making resolutions. I read another blog earlier tonight and it talked about just wanting to be content this year and not worrying about all the material things such as: the biggest or nicest house, the cleanest house, the best clothes, etc... That is my hope for this year as well too.

There are several things that I hope to accomplish this year, but one of the most important is to be content and to spend time on the things and people that matter the most.

I am hopeful that 2011 is going to be a great year. I know that God has great things in store for all of us. I can't wait to see the plans the Lord has for us!

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment