CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Trick-Or-Treat

Well, do you like the new design?

I really do, I think it describes this season of life we are in perfectly. The month to really count our blessings, not that we shouldn't always, but I think Thanksgiving provides an extra time of being thankful. And Patrick and I have much to be thankful for. But, more on that later.

I have to tell you about our trick or treaters. Patrick and I were so excited to know that we live in a neighborhood where there are a lot of kids. We were prepared to have a lot of them ring our door bell on Monday night. At first, it was kind of slow and I thought we might be disappointed. But, Chapel Hill did not disappoint. We probably handed out candy to 50 to 60 kids at least. It was really fun. Patrick and I took turns answering the door, and had as much fun as the kids did. They were so cute, and just melted my heart. Makes me look forward to the days where we will be able to share these days with our children. We had just enough candy... I was thankful. I thought I might have to dig through my pantry for any late starters. 

And this past weekend we got to hang out with the cutest little pumpkin ever! Yes, the nephew. I have to tell you, he is so sweet, I could just eat him up. Patrick and I really enjoyed spending time with Adam, Amy, and Cameron. Can't wait for them to come back!



It's hard to believe it is already November. Where has this year gone? We are finally getting to head to the coast this weekend. We haven't been since July... I know bad us... We have seen Patrick's parents a lot over football weekends, but we need to visit with his grandparents and great-grandparents as well. Looking forward to the weekend. And I am getting a new hair do. I am so excited, and just a little nervous!

Hope you have a great Friday and weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. love the new design. So fun. A new hairdo? I am interested. Must send us pics! Love you!

    ReplyDelete