CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Cuteness

I just wanted to stop by to share a little piece of joy with you all. You all know how much I adore my sweet nephew. Well, there have been some precious pictures that are just too cute not to share. Cameron, I hope you know much you are loved. You are a true blessing. You melt my heart!


SMTTT!!! Love your little jacket.


Such a big boy!
Cameron at 7 months

 
Cameron at 7 months laying next to his coming home outfit. He has done a little growing! I love his expression. It's like he is trying not to move.
 Just thought I would share the cuteness.

In other news USM had a big win on Saturday against SMU. It was a great game. USM is now ranked #25 in the country. We hope they can keep it going.

And for my memory... Patrick and I have been in a trying season of life. Just for many reasons, and we have our plans and told God what should happen, while also waiting for His plans. You know the mixture of trusting God, but still thinking you can do it. Well, I was reminded today that God's plans are better than mine. He never leaves us, and will see us through it all. We are incredibly blessed. We are thankful for His timing and plans in our life.

Hope you have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment