CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 7, 2011

Out of the Office

I know... I know... I said I would do a blog post to catch you all up. Lots has been happening around here. But, I will have to catch you when I get back from a little vacation. I will be out of the office this week.

Patrick will be holding down the fort, while mom, dad, Lori and I spend some quality time together... Mom had wanted to take a girls trip before I got married, but that never happened. So, with Lori getting married in 2012 we decided we better jump on the opportunity. With all the crazy schedules this was the best time to go. Somehow dad is getting to go too... I will miss Patrick, and Adam, Amy, and Cameron... but looking forward to some time with the sister and the parents. I will fill you in when I get back.

Hope everyone has a great week!!!

Oh yeah and Go Eagles!!!! Beat Navy!!!


Football Season 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment