CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 30, 2011

Catch-Up... Almost...

I know, I got behind again. I really had good intentions.. same story, different song, I know. I have a lot I want to write about, but so little time. However, I thought I would give you a quick update on what's to come.

*Last weekend, we had a great time in Birmingham spending time with our great friends Kara and CT, and my grandparents. Many highlights to talk about.

*Tuesday, marked the day 7 years ago that Patrick and I started dating. It's hard to believe it's been 7 years!!! We don't really celebrate, but it's just a day to remember.. I'll never forget it. Although, I did get flowers and cookies. That was sweet huh!?

*Also, my dear, sweet friend Emily lost her grandmother this past week. Ma, was such a special lady. I remember visiting her house growing up. We had lots of fun there fishing in the pond, making butter, and riding in the woods. She will be greatly missed, but she is in a place with no more suffering. We know she is made new, and is rejoicing with our Father. It was great to see her, Dave, and Sarah. I wish it had not been under those circumstances, but a joy in my heart to see their faces. Praying for the Howell family as they rejoice and mourn the loss of sweet Ma.

*It is a beautiful day here in Mississippi. Hoping for a beautiful weekend. It will be a full weekend. Patrick's family will be here, our friends CT and Kara, my grandparents form Birmingham (this is a treat), and Adam, Amy, Cameron, and Albe.. and there is a BIG football game. We will be on the go, but it will be filled with so much joy and laughter. I can hardly wait.

I promise to catch up soon. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment