CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Eve of our Wedding!



I can hardly believe that Patrick and I celebrate our ONE year anniversary tomorrow. Sometimes it feels like we have been married a lot longer, and other times I can barely believe it's been a year. What year it has been. People told me how wonderful marriage is, and you really can't know until you have been there. It's been a year full of memories, laughs, joy, love, and a few tears along the way. Patrick and I have been so blessed. It's crazy to think that this time last year were at our rehearsal diner.

Patrick and I have a great day planned tomorrow. We are looking forward to spending quality time together.

I will post of a reflection of this last year next week. Until then... a walk down memory lane in pictures!

Making sure we know what to do.
Me and my daddy.

Enjoying our wonderful meal.


Southern Oaks did a fabulous job with everything!



PS: On another another note. I want to say congratulations to Jonathan and Jessi Wallace. They welcomed baby Judah into the world very early this morning. If you all remember Jessi took all of our pictures for our wedding. We are so excited for them. They are going to be great parents. It will be so fun to watch sweet Jude grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment