CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 9, 2010

Thankful for Friday

I am not sure I ever been so thankful for Friday and the weekend until I started working full-time. It is a nice break after long weeks. The thing about this week is that we only worked 4 days, however, I am very thankful it is Friday. I think sometimes the shorter weeks are even harder because we try to get everything done in a shorter amount of time. I guess that is the way it works.

Not too many plans for the weekend. Patrick plans on playing golf tomorrow. He loves that game. I am glad when he gets to play it makes him very happy. I plan on doing a little shopping. I really need some new jeans, and relaxing is in the agenda. Miss Mississippi comes on Saturday night. I was never a pageant girl, but I really enjoy watching them on TV especially when I know some of the girls.

What are your weekend plans? I know of a few weddings taking place, which is very exciting. Oh, and I hope to finally get some wedding pictures printed. I know it's been almost 6 months, but it just has not gotten done yet. However, hopefully I will have them up in our house by the end of the weekend.

And for a side note.... I really appreciate my husband. The little things he does means the world to me especially his words of encouragement during stressful and frustrating times. Sometimes I forget to tell him how much I appreciate him. Hopefully he will read this!

Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment