CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

New Look...

Well, it was time for a new look for my blog. And since I am so artistic..hahaha! Yes, I laugh out loud at myself, I thought I could create a new look. Boy, was I wrong. First, I tried to change the background and frantically e-mailed my good friend Samantha asking for help. All the words to my posts were gone.. It was a tragedy, she quickly informed me that somehow I had managed to change the font color to the same color on my background. I then was very careful and was able to put up a new background. I was very proud of myself. Then, my banner didn't match, so I was like "hey, I can do this." Once again, I was very wrong. However, my wonderful friend Samantha was able to create a new banner for me! Isn't it wonderful?!? Perfect for this time of the year! Thanks friend for coming to the rescue. Hopefully, I won't have anymore blogger disasters, but I make no promises!

Today, is my mother-in-law's birthday! Happy Birthday Mrs. Tammy! Patrick and I hope you have the BEST day!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad I could help!

    PS. This is like post #3 for you in a solid week's time. I AM SO PROUD! :)

    ReplyDelete