CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Introducing: SARAH EMILY COOK



"For This Child I have Prayed" 1 Samuel 1:27

I have been waiting to share this blog post. My best friend, Emily, had her baby on July 16! She had a beautiful girl that weighed 8 pounds, 5 ounces and was 21 inches long. The name given to her was Sarah Emily Cook. What a perfect name for a princess.



I am so proud of you Emily and Dave. I am so excited for you, I can hardly stand it. I am praying for you as your start this journey. At times you may feel nervous, and wonder what to do, but know that you are not alone. There will be great days, and some days may seem harder, but remember tomorrow is a new day. You have an incredible job of raising a precious little girl. I know you will be great parents, and she will be loved beyond measure.

I love you friend and rejoice with you as you welcome little Sarah into the world.

Keep smiling and enjoy every moment!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment