CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Wedding Dreams...

Well, I guess it was going to happen.. I had a strange wedding dream the other night. I dreamed that Patrick and I did get married, but I did not get to cut my cake, or do a toast, or anything at the reception.. I was devastated! How horrible! I told Patrick about it, and he promised to make sure that I did get to do all of those things. I am so thankful! Crazy dreams, I tell you, I might be going crazy. Well, everyone keep your fingers crossed that our blood tests come back tomorrow! I am hopeful. I have a busy weekend of trying to get everything done. Should be fun...

3 comments:

  1. Just wait until you are married, that's when you find out who the sleep talker or sleep walker is!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did the blood tests come back?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...you and your crazy dreams, Lisa!! Some things never change!!! :) And yes, I agree with Amy--you get to find out who talks/snores/walks and all that fun stuff!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete