CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 25, 2010

It is really happening!?!?

Let me first say, that I love my friends... You all are so sweet to check on us. So, let me catch you up. We got our blood tests back on Friday!! Yeah, I was so thankful. Today, during my lunch we rushed over to the court house and applied for our marriage license. It will be back on Thursday at 4:45.. nothing like cutting it close. But, no fear, we will be legally married! Thank goodness because I am getting married on Saturday! ha! :-)


And now, let me just say, I think I am in a bubble saying to myself this is really happening. I have dreamed of this day since I was little. As I got older, I always thought about who would be waiting at the alter for me one day.. and my one day has come. I just can't believe it. Most of you know that Patrick and I have been dating for over 5 years, and been engaged for a year and a half.. so sometimes it has flown by, and other times I thought it would never get here.. But, it is here!!! I am so excited.. Not to get sappy or anything, but I am most looking forward to this day because I know I am marrying my best friend, someone who loves me for me, and who will always take care of me. In marriage counseling something that stood out to us both is that as we grow closer to God, we will grow closer to each other! How awesome is that! I can't wait to share this day with family and friends.. Patrick and I are extremely thankful for each of you and are very blessed!

Okay, enough of that... It will be a busy week, but I'm just trying to enjoy it. That is my hope for everyone involved. Time to get more stuff done!

2 comments:

  1. Try to take a deep breath and remember to focus on taking in all the details. This week will fly by, but just enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweet friend. It really IS here and is happening. I am so thrilled about getting to spend these special moments with you. 3 days lady! 3 days!

    ReplyDelete