CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 15, 2012

She's Married!!!

I know, it's hard to believe, but my baby sister is married! I am so happy for her and James. They were married on June 9, 2012. It was a beautiful ceremony, and a wonderful day. I am so proud of Lori. She is a wonderful sister, and friend. I am so thankful that God brought her and James together. Goodness knows it takes someone special! :-) Just kidding Lo. But, in all seriousness, I am so happy your dream came true and you married your best friend. It truly was a special day, and I wish you all the best.

Everything about the rehearsal and wedding was really great. It was a long weekend. I think I am still tired from all the fesitivities, but it was well worth it. I now understand why wedding planners make a lot of money. I was more stressed about everything going right for Lori's wedding than my own. Oh well, it all turned out great.

It really has been a long time since I have posted. As always, I have good intentions, I just do not carry them out.

What else has been going on besides the wedding... not too much. :-) Just work and wedding stuff. Now that the wedding is over, I'm not sure what we will do with our free time. There are lots of things that need to be done, so hopefully we will get to some of our projects. Speaking of projects, June 13th made it one year since we have closed on our house. It is crazy to think it has already been a year! We still love our house, and are very thankful for our home.

On June 7th, we celebrated Mom's Birthday, and Adam's and Amy's wedding anniversary. The day was filled with wedding decorating, but we all got to enjoy a nice dinner together. It was nice to be together.

As you can see, it's been a little crazy around here lately, but I'm not sure we would know what to do if it wasn't.

I'll leave you with a few pictures that I took on my phone from the rehearsal dinner and wedding. Maybe soon I can get the ones uploaded from my camera. But, for now you can enjoy these!


Rehearsal Dinner Decorations

Pictures of Lori and James at the Rehearsal Dinner

Beautiful Couple

Lori and I on her wedding day

Lori, James, and Cameron
How precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment