CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 5, 2012

This and That

Well, it seems like I do a good job of updating about the weekends, but not as much during the week. The truth is, there is a lot of boring stuff happening during the week. Work keeps us pretty busy, and we are tired when we get home, so the weekends are a lot more fun. We had a great weekend with Patrick's family this past weekend. It was nice to enjoy a few days on the coast. We got to visit, do a little shopping, the boys played golf, eating, and just relaxing. It was a very nice weekend... and now here we are at Monday again!

A few points to highlight:

*Mom and Dad celebrated 34 33 years of marriage on Saturday. I am so blessed by their example. Times haven't always been easy, but they have stood by each other. In the profession I work in, I do not always see the marriages that have lasted, so it is nice to have a real life example in front me. Love you Mom and Dad.

*My sweet, precious nephew is going to be one soon. I can hardly believe it. He is such a joy!!!

Look at those eyes, and sweet smile!

*My sister is getting married in less than 100 days.. WOW, where has the time gone? Everyone is in full wedding mode. Lots to do before the big day. But, how exciting. I remember all the wonderful feelings leading up to my wedding day. I am so excited for her and James.

*Our vacation is coming up soon. Can you say, "excited." I am really looking forward to some relaxation!

Hope you all have a GREAT week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment