CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Anniversary!!!

On January 30th Patrick and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary. It really is kind of hard to believe it's been two years. What a two years it has been. I don't brag on Patrick too much, but I have to say I am a very blessed girl. We have for sure had our ups and downs over these last 2 years and all of our years of dating, but we make it work, we stick together. He makes me laugh, he picks me up when I am down, he prays for me, he wipes my tears, he takes care of me, he helps me make decisions, he is sweet, compassionate, loving, caring, and so much more. See, I told you I was blessed. We really were meant for each other. I am so glad God had him in His plans. As we reflected on the last year of marriage, our biggest moment was buying our first home. What a crazy a few months that was. But, we love our house, and are so blessed to have a home to come to everyday.

The weekend of our anniversary we headed to the coast to see Patrick's family and eat and at some of our favorite places. Saturday morning we got up and drove to Daphne, AL to spend the next two nights. That Saturday night be an all-time favorite day. The weather was beautiful, and we had the BEST day together. We did a little shopping, ate at 5 Guys, and headed to the golf course. I brought my kindle so I could read, but I ended up not reading all that much. I loved watching Patrick do what he loves, and I got to shoot the range finder, and hit a few balls in between. Talk about quality time... It really was so much fun. We then hit a few more shops and headed to check-in the hotel. If you know me well, you know how much I love hotels! I was so excited. That night we got ready and headed to Ruth Chris.. an anniversary tradition. We had wonderful food, and great conversation. Sunday, Patrick got to play golf with his dad while I shopped with the girls. Sunday night was spent relaxing in the hotel. We did run out for a midnight snack, and just had to best time. Monday was time to head home, but not before we had lunch at Styx. It may have been just a small get-a-way, but it was quality time spent together that was priceless. I am thankful we had the opportunity. It truly was a GREAT weekend.

Happy Anniversary Patrick! Here's to many more wonderful years!
(sorry, this is a little late, but I got around to it eventually).

No comments:

Post a Comment