CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thankful

It is back to the real world this week. We enjoyed two and a half extra days off last week for Thanksgiving. It was really nice to have a break. It was much needed, and I feel like I can now make it to Christmas. We spent our Thanksgiving on the coast with Patrick's family. We had a great time visiting with everyone and eating LOTS of good food. Patrick's Nana had everyone on her side over on Thanksgiving day. There were about 55 people there. It was fun to see new and old faces and enjoy all the food. Friday, not too much shopping was done. We headed back to Hattiesburg because Mrs. Tammy had to be in Moselle for a wedding rehearsal that night. Patrick and I enjoyed watching football (although USM did NOT pull through for us). Saturday we did a little shopping and off to the wedding we went. It was a beautiful ceremony. It brought back many memories. Sometimes it makes me want to get married again! ha! Don't worry Mom and Dad it will not happen. It just brings back many happy, wonderful memories.

Patrick and I are thankful for many things this Thanksgiving. We have been abundantly blessed. We have a nice place to live, good jobs, great family and friends, a wonderful church home, and each other. Can't ask for much more. Let me be clear, we have our ups and downs, but we are still incredibly blessed.

My most favorite time of the year is in full swing now. I have always loved Christmas, the meaning behind it, and giving to others. But, this year holds extra special meaning. It's our first Christmas together. I am beyond excited! We have been decorating machines. I can't wait to show you what we have been up to.

Christmas is 25 days away!!!! I need to get busy wrapping presents. I am almost done with my shopping. I am ready to have everyone taken care of!

I hope everyone has a great holiday season. I'll be back soon to share some pictures of our first Christmas decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment