CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My trip to Louisville!!!



Well, I have been back for a week from Louisville, but I wanted to make sure that I told you about my trip.

I had a great opportunity to go visit Dave, Emily, and baby Sarah. I was so very excited. It was a wonderful trip, and I had the best time. I just love Sarah bear! She is one precious, wonderful baby. It was so fun to watch Emily as a mom. She's a wonderful mom, and Sarah is very blessed. However, sometimes I would sit and think, "how did we get to this point in our lives." Not too long ago we were trying to figure out how we were going to spend the night with each other!

I am very thankful for Dave's and Emily's hospitality. It was a wonderful time of fun and fellowship. I am so glad that I got to go visit them. I wish them the best as the get ready to move way up North. Hopefully, one day I will have the opportunity to visit them in their new home!

I leave you with a few pictures from my trip!





No comments:

Post a Comment