CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 2, 2010

It's HERE!!!


Well, it's here!! Football season that is! Patrick and I are so excited. We have been waiting. It is one of our favorite times of the year. Tailgating, Eagle Walk, The fight song, touchdowns, friends, and family, and watching it on TV.. What more could you want? I may not be the typical girl to love all of this stuff. But, it's been in my blood since birth! (Thanks Mom and Dad). I really do love it! We are ready for SATURDAY at the ROCK!

BUT, until then we are ready to watch the Eagles take on South Carolina tonight on TV. It is sure to be a great game, and we are hopeful the Eagles will come out on top. My dad informed me he was going to sit quietly and watch the game. ha! Everyone who knows my dad knows that he does not sit quietly while USM is playing. I'll be sure to give you an update on how that goes! Wish we there in person, but we should have a great view from the comfort of the couch. Patrick and I do plan on making some road games. Now's the time to do it!

Labor day weekend is fast approaching. woo hoo! I have a very special trip planned. I will give more details when I return. I can't wait to see some very special people!

Have a great day, and GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment