CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 3, 2013

What Will 2013 Bring?

Patrick and I rang in the New Year in fine fashion. In our pajamas, in
bed, waiting for the clock to strike midnight, so we could toast with
our sparkling grape juice and fall fast asleep! Exciting right!?! Oh
well, we did not mind too much. We watched the ball drop at 11, and
then the countdown was on. I am pretty sure Patrick would have slept
through it if I had not insisted that he stay awake until 12. Soon
after, we were fast asleep! Pretty exciting, huh!?

What are the Lowery’s hoping for in 2013… Well, it depends on who you
ask. When Patrick and I had this conversation the other day, his top
answers: to have a hole in one and meet Tiger Woods! Love it, that’s
my husband. In all honesty, I really hope he does have a hole in one.
It would be really cool!

But, with all joking aside we hope to grow closer to God as we grow
closer to each other. This was talked about in our marriage counseling
(almost 3 years ago now), and we take it to heart. We really do strive
to do this every day, however, we know we fall short. But, it will
always be what we work towards. We also hope we are able to start a
family soon. If you know me, you know I have dreamed about being mom
for a very long time. Patrick and I are excited about the future, but
for now we pray and wait for God’s timing. We also want to be people
who make a difference, who live healthy lifestyles, and always
maintain integrity.  Life is not always easy, and things do not always
go our way, but we want to be people of character. As always, we have
high hopes for 2013. Sometimes I can get fearful wondering what the
year will hold, but then I remember I may not know what is in store
for us this year, but I know who holds our future. And with HIM all
things are possible, and we will get through the good and hard times.
It truly is a comforting thought and what Faith is all about.

We wish you and your family a very Happy New Year! We pray for His
greatest blessings this year!

(Can you believe it, two consecutive blog posts!!!, Don’t get too
excited, it might not happen again :-)!)

No comments:

Post a Comment