CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas Breakfast

The Friday before Christmas (23rd), Patrick and I were able to have a Christmas breakfast at our house with my family. It was such a special treat for our family to gather in our home. I have to say, it turned out very nicely.

Mom, Dad, Adam, Amy, Cameron, Lori, and James were all able to come. It was nice for everyone to be together and to enjoy each other's company. As always, Cameron was the center of attention. Of course none of us would have it any other way.

The menu included: sausage and cream cheese in crescent rolls, coffee cake, chocolate chip muffins, and cheese and bacon biscuits (my dad use to make them all the time growing up). There was not much left, so I would say the food turned out pretty well. It was a bit of a challenge to get everything ready at the same time, but I think Patrick and I conquered it very well. It was very fun to use all my Christmas platters.

Patrick and I always want our home to be a place where our family and friends come. We thoroughly enjoyed having everyone over for a Christmas breakfast. We hope it will be something we can do for many years to come, even as the family grows!


***Note: I think this would be a good time to add that Patrick's parents were out of town over Christmas, but in the future hopefully we will be able to have his family over as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment