CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Vacation Needed....Vacation Taken....



Well, Patrick and I desperately needed a vacation this year. Thankfully, we got to go to Destin with his family for a few days. It was wonderful laying on the beach, shopping, and eating good food. It was much needed this year as Patrick and I have adjusted to the working world full-time. I really had a great time. Patrick... well... he got a little red. Wait, he got A LOT RED!!!... I felt so sorry for him. He was just pitiful. But, he did a get a round of golf in. The trip was not all bad for him. Thankfully, he is finally starting to feel better, but has been a real trooper. I am looking forward to the next vacation. The oil had not made it to Destin yet. We are thankful for that, but so sad about all the damaging impacts.

Not too much has been going on. I will try to be better at blogging. Patrick and I have been working hard, and just enjoying married life. We have decided that we live a good life. We are very thankful for all of our many blessings.

Here are a few pictures from our Destin trip....





No comments:

Post a Comment