CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hello Out There!

I know... I know... I always wondered why people didn't update their blog like everyday! Ha, now I know.. Who has time!?! I just find myself not getting around to it each day. However, I wanted to let everyone know that I am still out here. And let me just say that married life is just wonderful! We love it! We have enjoyed it very much... I know I am biased, but I have an incredible husband.. For one, he cooks me dinner almost every night, just this week I came in from a late program and he had dinner on the table. Also, he drove me to a program I had on the coast. How nice he is! I have some wedding pictures on facebook, and I'll post some on here soon. They are amazing! I love to look at them. Just wanted to give a quick update. I am in for a treat tonight, I get to have dinner with my dear friend Samantha. It has been way too long. I am very much looking forward to it. I'll be back soon though!

No comments:

Post a Comment